As specialists in the transport, distribution and warehousing industry, Robert J Goodson Ltd. is one of the few insurance brokers who have access to multiple agencies in the market, including all the fleet insurers. What this means for our customers is that we can be incredibly flexible when building a policy that is right for them, whilst offering exclusive quotes.
For companies who run multiple vehicles we can provide insurance cover through a single policy. This will simplify the process for you and ensure you have the right level of cover for all your vehicles. Key features include:
In addition, we can arrange cover so that any driver can drive the cars in your fleet or you can choose to have a fixed, named driver for certain vehicles.
Commercial Combined Insurance
This is a comprehensive, single policy insurance that brings together a range of covers for your business including property and liability. This type of policy offers many different levels of cover, you can choose which elements to include.
At a glance, some of these areas would be:
- The loss or damage to material property
- The removal of debris, including stock debris and drain clearance
- Automatic reinstatement of cover following a loss, subject to an additional premium being paid
- Where emergency services have attended due to an insured event, the costs are covered to restore and repair road surfaces, grounds and pavements
- Insuring machinery or stock at exhibitions
- Loss of non-negotiable documents e.g. crossed cheques
- Loss of money from premises, whilst in transit or in the private residence of employees
- Damage to property whilst in transit
- Loading and unloading to point of final sitting
- Cover whilst temporarily housed during transit
- Cover for reloading or transfer to another vehicle and cost of debris removal following an accident
- Including paying damages or legal costs for a range of circumstances
- Provides cover for refrigerated stock
As part of your policy you can also choose to arrange cover for book debts, loss of licence, business interruption, fidelity and all risks away from the premises.
Whether you are a sole trader, limited company or large corporation, we can provide commercial insurance cover for whatever type of business you operate.
Whatever your requirements we are confident we can provide a solution for you
This type of insurance is becoming increasingly popular with companies who are wanting to protect their businesses from technology-based risks, such as the internet and activities relating to IT infrastructure. The type of cover you can obtain includes:
This is a relatively new area but with our knowledge and expertise we can find the right product for your needs.
A new and growing sector for us is providing insurance cover for emerging technologies in the renewable energy sector. We can cover anything from wind turbines, solar panel farms to biomass power stations. In fact, whatever stage your project has reached we provide cover from installing a new plant to a fully operational site.
Robert J Goodson Ltd. provide commercial insurance to a wide range of companies across different business sectors including: